BASOGA NSEETE MEDICAL STUDENTS ASSOCIATION (BANMSA)
The Basoga association of Fort Portal SOCO.
“okwiisania obusoga n` amaani”
It was initiated by one of the OB`s of this institution called Paulo Tasiibula in the year1995, who became its first chairman and later its patron after completing his course.
Together with non-student members, they came up with constitution that governs the association. The second chairman was Waluubo followed by Kailanya and Dhikusooka and now its lead by Mubialiwo Zebrone (2018/19).
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES
- To encourage the members to develop a culture of unity and brotherhood so as to uplift our future.
- To uphold our cultural head the Kyabazinga of Busoga.
- To build a strong relationship among members of the association with a view of supporting one another in both financial and social affairs.
- To build a strong relationship among members of the association with other members from different associations in Fort Portal SOCO.
- Working hand in hand to trace for all Basoga living in Fort portal to join the association.
- Developing the culture of unity and brotherhood so as to uplift our future.
- Carrying out medical outreaches from our homeland districts
- Overseeing the social welfare of all members of the association.